- By placing an order with Blue Bow Designs.co.uk it is deemed that you have read,understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of Blue Bow Designs.
- All designs I create for you remain the copyright of Blue Bow Designs.
- None of our items are intended for children as they may contain small parts or are sold as lengths of ribbon for decorative purposes only.
- All Blue Bow Designs products are for decorative purposes only.
- Wine glass cards are designed to be used on empty wine glasses.Do allow the card to get wet or damp.
- Our favour boxes and crackers are only intended for your small light weight gifts and wrapped sweets.
- All designs are available to buy as samples before you place an order. Designs are cut/sewn or created especially to order and are therefore non refundable as they are personal to you.
- Printed ribbons are personal to you and once printed are non refundable.
- Descriptions and measurements of items are as accurate as possible.
- Colours of product in photographs. Due to limitations of colour reproduction in photographs and individual colour settings on monitors and screens, there may be a slight variation of colour. Samples can be sent before ordering if you would like to confirm the colour before order.
- All printed menus require a signed proof copy to be returned.
- Ribbon and card samples are dispatched from ribbons and card available at the time. Your ribbons will be ordered into stock for you and colours may vary a little from batch to batch.
- Personalised printed ribbons will be printed out as per your instructions via e-mail. All names and wording will be printed out (Copy and Paste) as sent from you. Please check all your names and wording thoroughly. Check all you ribbons once you have received them . Any incorrect names can be printed at an additional charge.
- Printed ribbon coloured foils are not water proof and should not be constantly retied as the print will ware off. Metallic foils are water resistant but also will rub off with retying of ribbons.
- Printed ribbons are for decorative purposes only and are not a toy. They are therefore unsuitable for young children.
- Printed ribbon sample colours may not be an exact match to your ribbon order as different batches of ribbon can vary very slightly in colour.
- 25 meter rolls of ribbons come to us on a reel and have a tolerance of + or - 5% Occasionally 25 meter reels arrive from the manufacturer with a break in the continuous ribbon.
- 25 meter printed ribbons reels need a short portion of the ribbon to line-up.
- Ribbon orders of 2 reels and over are printed onto ribbons from the same batch. However, there may sometimes be a very slight differences in ribbon colour within these batches. Occasionally a small amount of dye may rub off of very dark coloured ribbons.
- Printed ribbon coloured foils are not water proof and should not be constantly retied as the print will wear off. Gentle tying is advised. It is advised that you practice your bow tying with one length.
- Water resistant colours are available on request. Including water proof red, black, blue, metallic silver and metallic gold.
- When printed ribbons (napkin ribbons) are cut to length a small printed mark may be seen in the same print colour where the cut is made. This is present to ensure ribbons are cut to the correct length.
- All lottery ticket holders do not contain lottery tickets.
- All wrappings, packaging and plastic bags should be disposed of correctly. Packaging can cause suffocation . As above none of our items are intended for children .
- Prices are subject to change.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent out to you once an order is received.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full payment is received.
- Blue Bow Designs crackers are designed to be used without cracker snaps as many of the designs are open so that your favours can be seen.
- Crackers must be pulled away from your face.
- We cannot be held responsible for breakages of favours due to the pulling of crackers.
- If cracker snaps are used then they are used at you own risk.
- Cracker snaps must not be pulled outside of crackers.
- Crackers are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Young children should be supervised when pulling crackers.
- Pull crackers away from face.
- To keep your crackers in great condition seal them in a plastic bag away from damp and in a cool dry place away from naked flames.
- Once made do not stack your crackers too high to prevent warping, especially if you have weighty fillings.
- Retain this information for future use.
- The Blue Bow Designs accepts no liability for any claims arising from the cracker and contents.
- Our favour boxes and DIY crackers are only intended for your small light weight gifts and wrapped sweets.
Delivery prices are for UK only.
PayPal can only calculate postage for the Uk
Any additional delivery charge will be invoiced for international/overseas orders which will be dispatched by International Signed For.
All international customs duties are the responsibility of the customer to check and pay when imported into your country.
Please check if you need to pay duties/customs in your country before placing an order.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure they leave enough time for their order to get to them especially when ordering internationally.
Over Seas / International Orders
When placing an order from outside the UK via PayPal, please note additional postage will be invoiced, as postage rates can only be charged/calculated for UK only on PayPal.
Please allow yourself extra time for over seas orders as delivery can take quite sometime to clear customs .
All customs duties will need to be paid for your order in your country and are your responsibility to pay.
Blue Bow Designs does not receive any of the customs charged in your country.
Orders are sent by International insured and sign for.
********INTERNATIONAL ORDERS- Please note well******
Please be aware you might have to pay customs duties for your order in your country. These are payable when your parcel goes through customs.
Your goods may be subject to customs/duty charges and fees, dependent on the contents and value, which the recipient/buyer will be required to pay prior to the parcel being released.
The customs authorities in the country of destination determine whether/if charges are due on imported goods and the thresholds applicable will vary for each country.
Blue Bow Designs cannot advise as to what these charges may be, however your relevant foreign embassy or overseas customs administration of the country should be able to help on any customs duty related queries
You will need to check the price you need to pay for your countries taxes. I do not have this information/details.
You are responsible for any additional charge which may be payable in your country.
- All these charges are Tax in your country and nothing comes back to Blue Bow Designs
- I am very proud of the work I create for you and therefore I may add photos of work created, to this web site and for other publicity. However they will only appear the day after your wedding or event. The web site image can remain anonymous should you request it for personal reasons.